BARBRI Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Lamp House Strategy, an independent company that is administering the research by BARBRI.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to all respondents who fully complete BARBRI’s surveys for law firms and legal professionals, subject to quality checks and meeting the criteria for eligible respondents.
- Those who are screened out of the survey before completion will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Each individual can only enter once.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include all of those who enter a valid email address at the end of the survey.
- The survey will close on 16th June 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- Lamp House Strategy will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a free place at one of BARBRI’s one-day professional skills courses, subject to availability of the chosen course and date.
- Ten winners will be drawn at random. Five winners will be drawn from the survey to law firms and five from the survey for legal professionals.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Winners must book a place on a one-day course by the end of December 2023.
- The decision of Lamp House Strategy regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified within four weeks of the survey closing via the email provided during subscription.
- Lamp House Strategy will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Lamp House Strategy reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Lamp House Strategy for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected] after 16 June 2023.
- BARBRI will be notified of the winning entrants in order to administer the prize.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Lamp House Strategy’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Lamp House Strategy does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Lamp House Strategy reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.